Work-Based Solutions

Are you a degreed professional with a job offer in the US? Does your foreign-based company want to transfer you to the US as a manager, executive, or specialized knowledge employee? Are you an entrepreneur who wants to start your own business in the US?

Read about Work-Based Solutions »

Family-Based Solutions

Are you engaged to a US Citizen or green card holder? Do you have a sibling, parent, spouse, or child over 21 who is a US Citizen? Do you have a parent or spouse who is a green card holder? Are you a US Citizen who wishes to adopt a foreign-born child?

Read about Family-Based Solutions »

Citizenship & Naturalization

Were you born outside the US with US Citizen parents? Were any of your parents or grandparents US Citizens? Did your parents become US Citizens while you had a green card as a child? Are you a green card holder wishing to become a US Citizen? Do you have questions about dual citizenship?

Read about Citizenship & Naturalization »

San Francisco Immigration Attorneys

Our lawyers provide immigration solutions for your employment, investment, individual and family-based cases. This includes: work visas, investor visas, extraordinary ability, green cards, marriage and fiancé/fiancée cases, US citizenship and naturalization, LGBT immigration, consular processing, and visas at the US embassy.

We represent individuals and companies in a variety of industries all over the US, from start-ups to large publicly traded corporations. Our multilingual staff can work with you in French and Spanish. Nous parlons français. Se habla español.

Learn more about our team at Bertoni-Law »

See the latest in immigration news »


Loading Quotes...
Read more testimonials »

Se habla espanol. Visas de trabajo, inversion, inversionistas, habilidades extraordinarias, green cards, residencia permanente, matrimonio, casos familiares, ciudadania estadounidense y naturalizacion, tramites consulares, visas en la embajada de los Estados Unidos, asilo, DACA, TPS, inmigracion LGBT, defensa de deportacion en la corte de inmigracion.